para bellum guilde lce Index du Forum

para bellum guilde lce Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Law%Order: Special<Victims Unit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    para bellum guilde lce Index du Forum -> para bellum guilde lce -> para bellum guilde lce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
xylograti

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Law%Order: Special<Victims Unit Répondre en citant

Law Order: Special Victims Unit > bit.ly/1t2GWEr

Law Order: Special Victims Unit

10cf746e54
Not only because there have been few if any series which placed the work of the forensic psychiatrist is in the spotlight, but also it is much more realistic than for instance the media's depiction of profilers in The Silence of the Lambs or the TV-series Profiler. As for Ice-T's character, I think he really completes the mix in the show, as the tough street cop. Griffin Dunne and Fisher Stevens guest star. In my opinion this has a lot to do with the extremely bad programming spot SVU has gained in the Netherlands and the fact that the program is not advertised as vigorously as the two CSI's, for I feel it cannot have anything to do with it's quality.The thing that makes SVU stand out so much in opinion, is that the stories depicted are very realistic and heart felt. Luckily, it had only been in the stomach a few hours, so it was only partially digested.

TO me though, it makes the stories appeal much more life-like and truly gut-wrenching and sad.Also all of the characters are good. Elliot Stabler Christopher Meloni Det. In the first year there were numerous episode's that featured theme's or events from the investigator's home environment (especially Stabler's). What I've come to appreciate these last 2 or three years, were the additions of Ice-T (Det. Prev 6 Next 6 0 Next Law & Order (19902010) Crime Drama Mystery 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.7/10 X The show follows a crime, usually adapted from current headlines, from two separate vantage points. Stars: Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, Sophia Bush 0 Next Cold Case (20032010) Crime Drama Mystery 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 7.6/10 X The Philadelphia homicide squad's lone female detective finds her calling when she's assigned "cold cases" -- older crimes that have never been solved. Robot NCIS NCIS: Los Angeles Playing House Queen Of The South Royal Pains Satisfaction Shooter Suits WWE Raw WWE SmackDown See All Shows Also On USA Watch Live TV Talk Stoop Movies USA Unites Take Our Survey Culture Flash Full episodes Movies Schedule News Shop see all shows Current Shows Chrisley Knows Best Colony CSI Eyewitness Falling Water First Impressions with Dana Carvey Law & Order: Criminal Intent Law & Order: SVU Modern Family Motive Mr. Stars: Jerry Orbach, Jesse L.

wwe total divasStoryville Indias Daughter 2014 BBC x264-SM mp4pocket tanks deluxethe bourne ultimatumpretty little liars s05the dark matercanta y baila con pocoyohacking and network securitywolf wall street 1080p x264 bluraythe vampire diaries s03e11 ita

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 04:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    para bellum guilde lce Index du Forum -> para bellum guilde lce -> para bellum guilde lce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange